If you are a new user and need to access our systems, you must create a CONICYT ID account. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
1. Go to https://servicios.conicyt.cl/web/autenticacion/#/register or click on the "Cree su cuenta" option at login.
2. Complete the required mandatory fields:
- Nombre usuario (correo electrónico) (*): Username (email): We suggest you to use a permanent access email.
- Nacionalidad (*): Nationality
- RUN: Chilean ID: Mandatory field only if you select "Chile" in the Nationality field. If you have one, remember to enter it without periods and with the hyphen.
- Numero de serie o número de documento: Serial number or document number: Required field only if you select "Chile" in the Nationality field. If you have the new ID (blue) enter the Document Number that appears on the front, without dots. If you have the old ID (yellow) enter the serial number that appears on the back.
- Pasaporte: Passport Number: Mandatory field if you select a country other than Chile. If you do not have a passport, you can enter another type of identification number from your country.
- Tipo de Visa chilena (sólo extranjeros): Chilean Visa (foreigners only): Mandatory field only if you select a country other than Chile. If you do not have a visa, select the "No tiene" option.
- Primer nombre (*): First Name
- Segundo Nombre: Second Name (Optional)
- Primer Apellido (*): Surname
- Segundo Apellido: Second Surname (Optional)
- Fecha de nacimiento (*): Birthdate (day/month/year)
- Sexo (*): Genre: Choose between "masculino" (male) and "femenino" (female) options.
- Número Móvil: Phone Number (optional)
- Clave (*): Password
- Repetir Clave (*): Repeat Password
3. Click on the Captcha and also on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, which you can read by clicking on the link.
4. Then click "Siguiente" (Next).
5. The system will send you an email to validate your account. So you must enter your email client and click on the link received in the notification.
6. After that, your account will be ready to be used.
Remember that you can use the CONICYT ID to access the application systems, the "Portal del Investigador" and the different help desks of our agency, where the following logo appears: